Thread: Disappearing feeds :-(

Disappearing feeds :-(

I'm having a problem with podcasts disappearing from my feed list. When I go to the directory it says I'm subscribed, but it's definitely gone from my feed. This is at least the second podcast to do this, but I only noticed when it's a favorite podcast. I re-installed the app and reloaded my backup file, but nothing improved. It still says I'm subscribed, but it won't show up in the list!

BeyondPod Team
    UK (BP Team member from Jun 2012 to Mar 2017), http://blog.juwlz.co.uk/
    There's a setting that controls whether you see All Feeds in the list, or just Feeds that have some unplayed content.

Quote Originally Posted by juwlz View Post
    There's a setting that controls whether you see All Feeds in the list, or just Feeds that have some unplayed content.
    That's definitely not it. At least two feeds that I've noticed (because they're personal favorites) aren't displaying in the list and aren't updating either. I can't "add" because the directory says I'm already subscribed, but no matter what I do I can't find them in the app!

BeyondPod Team
    What are the names of the two feeds you noticed are missing from your feed list?

I am having the same problem described above. I just got a new RadioLab podcast and accidentally fast-forwarded to the end. I would like to mark it "unplayed" so I can listen to it. But the RadioLab feed does not display. Other feeds that are missing include Invisibilia and Only Human. I looked in the settings and found no relevant option.