Thread: can't buy key??

can't buy key??

i had beyond pod on my Kindle fire - used it to listen to sword and scale and a few more crime podcasts. When my trial period was over I was
    told I had to purchase a key to unlock the features I needed, in order download more podcasts.
    The key is not available. What do I do now?

BeyondPod Team
    Quote Originally Posted by tallblonde76 View Post
    i had beyond pod on my Kindle fire - used it to listen to sword and scale and a few more crime podcasts. When my trial period was over I was
    told I had to purchase a key to unlock the features I needed, in order download more podcasts.
    The key is not available. What do I do now?
    The key is always available to purchase under "BeyondPod Unlock Key" either on Amazon on your Kindle or your "Play Store" on an Android device.
    I just made sure there were no issues on either store and the Unlock Key seems to be fine and available on both for purchase.

I wouldn't recommend buying the key until they fix the problems with the latest update. Don't want to get screwed out of your money.

to be fair, the production version is still okay. it's the beta that's getting messed up. So far it seems to work fine on Android 8.1 so it should be safe for at least a couple of years...

I can't do it either tried amazo n but says unavailable!

BeyondPod Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Linda boettcher View Post
    I can't do it either tried amazo n but says unavailable!
    I am not seeing that the Unlock Key on Amazon is unavailable. Have you tried the Google Play Store?

https://www.amazon.com/BeyondPod-Tea.../dp/B006G304QK so when you go to this listing it's unavailable?

Don't buy it from amazon anyway, it says last updated 2013!! Google play store is up to date, is actively supported, and $2 cheaper.

Use this link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ckkey&hl=en_US