Thread: Virtual Feed : how to add image feed?

Virtual Feed : how to add image feed?

Hey BP users,
    Live by this app for podcast and have been trying to merge case use and use fewer apps so I am adding audiobooks to BP by using virtual feeds . I would love to add icons to each book folder . A previous post stated to change name of .jpeg to .feedimage however it doesn't seem to be working

Has anyone gotten it to work ?
    Thanks in advance.

http://www.beyondpod.com/forum/showt...ull=1#post8074

I couldn't remember how I did it last time, so I found this thread and it worked successfully (after I downloaded a file browser that didn't complain about renaming a file to a name starting with a dot).

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jhonen View Post
    http://www.beyondpod.com/forum/showt...ull=1#post8074

I couldn't remember how I did it last time, so I found this thread and it worked successfully (after I downloaded a file browser that didn't complain about renaming a file to a name starting with a dot).
    So I reread this and I realized that .feedimage is not file extension *. * But an extension with a dot in front. Also that if you have multiple audiobooks or album you need folder for each separate collection.

So if you have downloaded Game Of thrones
    /Game Thrones folder needs contain file that has renamed from GoT.png or GoT.jpeg to simply *feedimage . In many mobile file managers the .feedimage file is hidden. Which is why I kept trying to wrong way GoT.feedimage.
    Now library is complete and I can at glance see what I listening to instead of generic musical note

Love BeyondPod.