Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: 4.2.19 a disastrous release. Let me count the ways

North Central Texas, Untied States of America, North America Continent, Western Hemisphere, Earth
    View Episode Notes
    01) No longer opens the standard RTF version with Yellow Background.
    02) Opens the HTML version, previously available by clicking a link on the RTF.
    03) Header from the RTF not available on HTML.
    04) Header links to easily start download, add/remove from play list, etc. is NOT available in HTML.

Please revert to opening RTF Episode Notes when selecting to 'View Episode Notes' or provide option to select to do so instead of opening HTML version.

North Central Texas, Untied States of America, North America Continent, Western Hemisphere, Earth

PodCast DownLoad Folder

The Alternate Location is NOT on the SD Card.
    Both location options are on the internal Emulated drive.
    Last edited by Maggard; 12-03-2017 at 10:29 AM.

Real quick my list:

On my Kindle, the menu to drop down options on a particular feed will pop up then disappear. It has something to do with with the android/kindle navigation bar sliding over, i believe.

On my phone (LineageOS, Android ver. 6.0.1) and Kindle:
    1) Sync isn't working. I managed to get a sync generated, according to the app, by disconnecting and reconnecting, but nothing syncs.
    2) Auto download time of day. Yes, it doesn't seem to "stick". It will change to the current time of day when you first enter that page - if that's helpful
    3) Pushing subscriptions to other devices has actually never worked for me.
    4) Some sort of odd conflict on my phone with Google Maps. More often than not either Maps or BeyondPod will crash and close when both are running.

Hey Beta testers, how about being useful rather than complaining? It's almost comical the way some of them whine like their owed something.

Talk about 1st World problems.

Oh God. Give it a rest, huh?

Quote Originally Posted by polarstar View Post
    Real quick my list:
    Hey Beta testers, how about being useful rather than complaining? It's almost comical the way some of them whine like their owed something.
    Those of us who paid for BeyondPod Pro are entitled to a working product. Right now, neither the shipping version or the beta version work properly for me and we're getting silence from the developers. But hey, being sanctimonious to paying customers is a sure fire way to generate support for your position.

Quote Originally Posted by polarstar View Post
    I think there have been more than enough reports of bugs here. In the three weeks since the release, none, ZERO, of the reported bugs have been addressed. I appreciate your patient and trying to help, but honestly this is a completely broken release that is meaningless to continue the test. Give us a usable release then we will test and report back.

Quote Originally Posted by colonelheero View Post
    I think there have been more than enough reports of bugs here. In the three weeks since the release, none, ZERO, of the reported bugs have been addressed. I appreciate your patient and trying to help, but honestly this is a completely broken release that is meaningless to continue the test. Give us a usable release then we will test and report back.
    "Completely broken" - yeah okay. Please just drop from the Beta program.

Hey genius, you didn't have to pay to get the Beta version.

Oh gosh. I'm seriously hoping this guy isn't someone from the dev team trying to suppress the complaint

Switched to "Pocket Casts" as a result of this release's bungling...so far so good.