Thread: 4.2.19 - Hide Played option for feed is gone

4.2.19 - Hide Played option for feed is gone

The top right menu for a feed used to have a Hide Played option, which is now gone. My feeds are sorted and played chronologically, so the next unplayed episode in the feed is towards the bottom of the feed. Not having this option means I have to manually scroll down to the bottom in order to see the next unplayed episode. For feeds with hundreds of episodes, this is especially tedious.

BeyondPod Team
    There is an option for feeds under "Filter" for "not played" episodes. That function seems to work properly for me. Could you check that setting and let me know if it works for you?

Ah, I do see that option when looking at the "My Episodes" view of a feed. However, when looking at the "All Episodes" view, the "Filter" option is missing.

@KimW, do you see this issue with the "All Episodes" view and were you able to report it to the dev team? Thanks

BeyondPod Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc View Post
    @KimW, do you see this issue with the "All Episodes" view and were you able to report it to the dev team? Thanks
    Hello Marc,

Yes, I do see the issue and that is already on the list of items that the development team is working on. Thank you. I will keep everyone updated on fixes/new release when I have more information from the development team.