Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 4.2.1.9: Skip ahead missing; Dark Theme not dark; Auto update doesn't work

Thank goodness - I thought I was the only one experiencing the same problems. A couple to add that I haven't seen so far : the option to only show feeds with new episodes has gone from the main screen, and my episodes seem to update as and when they feel like it. The Bluetooth controls not working is a problem I'm experiencing too, as is the fact that sometimes not all of the episodes get downloaded. Another one - once the playlist ends there seems to be no way to get it to automatically restart despite the settings being such that it should do. Would be interested in knowing what that alternative was too....

I have the same issues:

- Dark theme cannot be applied
    - My WHOLE backup became corrupt. I can restore it, but trying to add ANY new podcast feed (manual or via the search feature) results in Beyondpod freezing 100% and not resolving (and feed not being added)

I have uninstalled, re-installed, manually removed all my podcast files, tried 2 different BACKUP files.

System: Samsung Galaxy Note 8 (latest dec firmware, Android 7.1.1. November 2017 security update). BeyondPod v.4.2.19 (from beta channel)

I am ready to give up. I already lost 35GB of downloaded podcast files and all my passwords for password protected feeds, because I cannot restore a backup without BeyondPod totally freezing on any new feed being added.

As I have to start from the scratch, I might just as well change to another podcast app, the developer of which does not release this disastrous versions to public.

Thanks for all these years, I'm out.

Hysterical. People that volunteer to Beta test and report bugs, are complaining and quitting because they're Beta testers and have to report bugs.

Quote Originally Posted by polarstar View Post
    Hysterical. People that volunteer to Beta test and report bugs, are complaining and quitting because they're Beta testers and have to report bugs.
    Oh whoa. Are you just trolling? Yes we are beta tester, but we do expect beta-quality product. This isn't even alpha-quality. Just because we volunteered for it doesn't waive our right to complain, does it?

Quote Originally Posted by colonelheero View Post
    Oh whoa. Are you just trolling? Yes we are beta tester, but we do expect beta-quality product. This isn't even alpha-quality. Just because we volunteered for it doesn't waive our right to complain, does it?

Yes, actually it does.