Thread: Will 4.2.19 be rolled back?

Will 4.2.19 be rolled back?

4.2.19 is very broken for me. Nearly unusable. Will you be releasing a fix soon? E.g. re-releasing 4.2.18 but calling it 4.2.20?

Or should I spend effort to downgrade to an older version and then disable updates?

I don't want to spend that effort and pain if you're planning a short term fix.

BeyondPod Team
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnQ View Post
    4.2.19 is very broken for me. Nearly unusable. Will you be releasing a fix soon? E.g. re-releasing 4.2.18 but calling it 4.2.20?

Or should I spend effort to downgrade to an older version and then disable updates?

I don't want to spend that effort and pain if you're planning a short term fix.
    The development team is working on fixes for bugs that have been reported. I am not sure when those fixes will be pushed. Some users I know have reverted back to an older version until fixes are pushed.

This is ridiculous. Why are you leaving a broken beta in-place?

Quote Originally Posted by KimW View Post
    The development team is working on fixes for bugs that have been reported. I am not sure when those fixes will be pushed. Some users I know have reverted back to an older version until fixes are pushed.
    Please can you roll it back!! It is not straightforward for us to do it, and the app is very broken at the moment.