Thread: It was good

It was good

Until this update. My god, how long does a cosmetic fix take? We've been asking for a fix to the blindingly bright "dark theme" for over a month! Now when I try to add a podcast that's downloading I get "Streaming service temporarily disabled". Why? It's inabled in my settings. So why is it randomly temporarily disabled? I'm glad that I don't actually try to stream podcasts using this app because now I wouldn't be able to. Why did you guys mess this app up to the point that I want my money back?

I have started to research other podcast apps specifically because of these problems and how slow you guys are at fixing them.
    Last edited by MamaMOB; 12-22-2017 at 03:56 PM.

BeyondPod Team
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaMOB View Post
    Until this update. My god, how long does a cosmetic fix take? We've been asking for a fix to the blindingly bright "dark theme" for over a month! Now when I try to add a podcast that's downloading I get "Streaming service temporarily disabled". Why? It's inabled in my settings. So why is it randomly temporarily disabled? I'm glad that I don't actually try to stream podcasts using this app because now I wouldn't be able to. Why did you guys mess this app up to the point that I want my money back?

I have started to research other podcast apps specifically because of these problems and how slow you guys are at fixing them.
    I apologize for the issues you are having with the latest beta release. The production 4.2.16 (paid) version is stable though.

The developers have made fixes for issues caused by the beta release and is being tested in house first. Once those fixes have been approved in house, they will publicly release a new beta version.

The developers wanted to correct most of the bugs reported before pushing out another release.

its good to know they "are doing in house testing" for a beta thats broken for over a month and still available to download. and a good thing that once the fixes are "approved" they will be put to the public. glad they have hopped right on the issues and got a hotfix out to the users affected, and have removed the download for the broken app.

updated my google playstore review accordingly

Quote Originally Posted by KimW View Post
    I apologize for the issues you are having with the latest beta release. The production 4.2.16 (paid) version is stable though.

The developers have made fixes for issues caused by the beta release and is being tested in house first. Once those fixes have been approved in house, they will publicly release a new beta version.

The developers wanted to correct most of the bugs reported before pushing out another release.
    Yes why on Earth would they want to fix the thing that is literally bothering their customers RIGHT NOW? Nah, let them deal with the blindingly bright, easy to fix problem for over a month! Yeah that's smart business. Basically what you just told me is your developers fucked up the app to a point where everything needs to be fixed and instead of actually making sure that the people who gave them money have a functioning product they're withholding that indefinitely. As far as I know they'll never get these things fixed and I paid $5 for nothing. I will be finding a new podcast app now because your response is bullshit.