Thread: So broken

So broken

BeyondPod v.4.2.16 / Android 6.0.1

Recently BeyondPod has gone totally wonky. Many podcasts may start playing correctly, but then the audio alone (not that podcast's info on the screen - that stays correct) skips to a random point in some random other podcast or sometimes more than one other podcast. Others play the wrong podcast audio (but again, the right info on the screen) from the moment "play" is hit. Some podcasts play the proper episode, but the first part of the episode is entirely missing - time index "1s" is the middle of the episode. Some podcast episode titles contain a string of numbers rather than words. Also, it's not obeying the "keep 3 episodes" setting. Instead it's keeping 4, 5, 6, etc.

Something is massively broken somewhere. If it's me, please explain how to fix?

You know, just never mind. I've had to dl a competitor's podcast app. So sorry, BeyondPod. It was good while it lasted.

BeyondPod Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Atrocious View Post
    BeyondPod v.4.2.16 / Android 6.0.1

Recently BeyondPod has gone totally wonky. Many podcasts may start playing correctly, but then the audio alone (not that podcast's info on the screen - that stays correct) skips to a random point in some random other podcast or sometimes more than one other podcast. Others play the wrong podcast audio (but again, the right info on the screen) from the moment "play" is hit. Some podcasts play the proper episode, but the first part of the episode is entirely missing - time index "1s" is the middle of the episode. Some podcast episode titles contain a string of numbers rather than words. Also, it's not obeying the "keep 3 episodes" setting. Instead it's keeping 4, 5, 6, etc.

Something is massively broken somewhere. If it's me, please explain how to fix?
    Hello,

We are unable to reproduce this issue on our end. Do you have examples of feeds that this is happening to you with? What device are you using?