Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 76

Thread: Need Volunteers to test new beta v4.2.21

  1. #11
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    7
    Send me the APK link

  2. #12
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    5
    Is it too late to join?
    Okay so I have used the update for a little while now.
    I can now add feeds.
    The colour is correct on the home screen.
    I can hide empty feeds and just show 'new' ones.
    It did not trash my database.
    But
    Smart play doesn't repopulate
    Automatic update did not run overnight
    The colours are not right on the add feed section, text and background are the same colour (white) in the search bar for example.
    I will update further when I have more.
    Xperia XZ on Oreo 8.0 with January security if that helps.
    Last edited by Jak; 02-20-2018 at 11:54 AM. Reason: Update

  3. #13
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by KimW View Post
    Hello All
    KimW, I'm trying to reply to your PMs about this, but it won't let me because "KimW has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space"

  4. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    237
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheetah View Post
    Bluetooth is no better than in .19: can pause playing media, but not restart after pause.
    Home screen widget doesn't always work to start playback.
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostFlame View Post
    What Cheetah said. Plus for some reason every time you launch it, it vibrates
    I really hope these are being acknowledged and fixed before release. Bluetooth not working should be a show stopper...and it's going to be very frustrating if I have to go to manual updates to block the incoming one for a few months.

  5. #15
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    23
    @Cheetah

    Probably in regards to how .19 was handled

    @phalkon

    my Bluetooth works when the app is running, once its been cached out everything stops responding.

    ----------------------------------------

    One more bug, i think its keeping the screen on, I have my timer set to 30 seconds but since installing this beta my screen wont turn off.

  6. #16
    BeyondPod Team
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    US
    Posts
    792
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheetah View Post
    KimW, I'm trying to reply to your PMs about this, but it won't let me because "KimW has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space"
    I have cleared my messages to make room for more. Please try again.

  7. #17
    BeyondPod Team
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    US
    Posts
    792
    Quote Originally Posted by Jak View Post
    Is it too late to join?
    Okay so I have used the update for a little while now.
    I can now add feeds.
    The colour is correct on the home screen.
    I can hide empty feeds and just show 'new' ones.
    It did not trash my database.
    But
    Smart play doesn't repopulate
    Automatic update did not run overnight
    The colours are not right on the add feed section, text and background are the same colour (white) in the search bar for example.
    I will update further when I have more.
    Xperia XZ on Oreo 8.0 with January security if that helps.
    Hello Jak,

    Please PM me any bugs you have found and along with the requested information that were stated in the instructions sent to you with the APK. Thank you!

  8. #18
    BeyondPod Team
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    US
    Posts
    792
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostFlame View Post
    @Cheetah

    Probably in regards to how .19 was handled

    @phalkon

    my Bluetooth works when the app is running, once its been cached out everything stops responding.

    ----------------------------------------

    One more bug, i think its keeping the screen on, I have my timer set to 30 seconds but since installing this beta my screen wont turn off.
    Hello,

    We have not been able to reproduce your screen time out issue. Please PM with specific device information and development will probably want to see your logs so I will give you a place to send those logs. Thank you!

  9. #19
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Conisbrough, South Yorkshire, UK
    Posts
    14
    If it's not too late, I would appreciate testing the latest beta.

    Cheers,
    Dave

  10. #20
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    2
    Sign me up

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •