Thread: Bold podcast title

Bold podcast title

Hi. I have one podcast on my list that has a bold title. It isn't on another device. What does a bold title mean? All of the podcasts in that feed are marked played

BeyondPod Team
    Quote Originally Posted by shags_j View Post
    Hi. I have one podcast on my list that has a bold title. It isn't on another device. What does a bold title mean? All of the podcasts in that feed are marked played
    Hello,

Is it possible for you to include a screenshot of the list of episodes including the bold title please?

I have this same issue - it started in the past week or so. I'm on Android 7.1.1 with BeyondPod 4.2.16 (paid version). In the list of subscribed podcasts one of them is persistently bold (through reboots). I have no 'not listened to' podcasts and cannot seem to figure out why it is. It doesn't impact functionality but is annoying! Screenshot attached. Screenshot_20180328-145613.jpg

Any thoughts would be very much appreciated.
    Thank you, James.

BeyondPod Team
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesN View Post
    I have this same issue - it started in the past week or so. I'm on Android 7.1.1 with BeyondPod 4.2.16 (paid version). In the list of subscribed podcasts one of them is persistently bold (through reboots). I have no 'not listened to' podcasts and cannot seem to figure out why it is. It doesn't impact functionality but is annoying! Screenshot attached. Screenshot_20180328-145613.jpg

Any thoughts would be very much appreciated.
    Thank you, James.
    I do see the Bold Title you are speaking of in v4.2.16. We have a new Beta Version ready to be publicly released in the next day. Once the beta release is accepted and any bugs that may be found have been fixed, we plan to push to production as we are aware the production version is out of date.

Thanks James i have been trying to work out how to pay an image on mobile and couldn't. Thanks Kim for tree note. I'll keep an eye out for updates

Isn't the bolded feed the one you're currently in?

Or when you're viewing a feed there are two bold text feeds in the side bar?

Haha you are absolutely correct. I feel like am idiot. Thanks phalkon30

Glad that's all it was!