Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Beta Version 4.2.28 is now available!

It seems I wasn't clear about the fundamental problem with the color of the Chromecast icon. I think that previously, it was always white. Sometimes just an outline and sometimes filled in, but always white. White is good because the background is never white. With the recent changes, the light theme had it colored black. This is bad because some of the title bars are dark gray. Black on dark gray is not visible! Also, all the other icons in the title bar are always white.

Always white seems to be the right answer.
    Last edited by dlynch; 04-09-2018 at 10:07 PM.

Oh the episodes list, I'm seeing random looking characters next to the podcast date, such as "(,D)", "(R,D)", and "()". I don't have an old version of BP installed anywhere, so it might be that these characters have always been there and I've just never noticed. Below is a screenshot showing this issue:

https://imgur.com/nopAfhW

Are these characters meant to be appearing? It looks like it may be meant as debug text.

I've just updated to 4.2.30 and the menu button has gone from my widget? It was the easiest way to update my smartplay list. I guess I'll roll back and turn off updates again...

**EDIT** Oh, it's just come back? Nevermind then
    Last edited by AndyCr15; 04-10-2018 at 03:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Marc View Post
    Oh the episodes list, I'm seeing random looking characters next to the podcast date, such as "(,D)", "(R,D)", and "()". I don't have an old version of BP installed anywhere, so it might be that these characters have always been there and I've just never noticed. Below is a screenshot showing this issue:

Are these characters meant to be appearing? It looks like it may be meant as debug text.
    I'm on the .29 release and do not see these characters, nor do I remember seeing them.

BeyondPod Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc View Post

I am not seeing these characters on any of my devices. Very strange. I will keep an eye out to see if I get any more reports from anyone else seeing these characters.

(R, D) shows up next to the date for every episode when you look at the ALL PUBLISHED list for a feed. This isn't new, but I have no idea what the R or D mean.

I'm seeing ()

See the original post that describes the variations that appear.

Actually, my Android watch seems to permanently show the BeyondPod controls, even when not in use and not in my phone notification drop down. (4.2.30)

Quote Originally Posted by dlynch View Post
    (R, D) shows up next to the date for every episode when you look at the ALL PUBLISHED list for a feed. This isn't new, but I have no idea what the R or D mean.
    Yeah, I still don't see these on any of the 5 podcasts I subscribe to when viewing in all published mode for a feed. Are these downloaded episodes?

.29 release, Android Oreo 8.1, Nexus 6P with NPR, SYSK, and TWIT podcasts.