Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: EpisodeSync Mostly Not Working

when this happened before it was on their server not our devices. I hope they notice soon.

Is this not working at all? I get -

Unable to connect to BeyondPod servers. Please try again later.

I don't really use sync between devices anymore, but I'm getting this error as well now. Maybe that's why this app is always in the foreground lately?

Sent logs to Kim and developers

It's been broken for over a month now, thinking about changing apps.

I gave up on BP

EpisodeSync not working anymore (since september for me) and absolutely no return from devs had reason of my patience... Using Pocket Cast now, until BP devs get their fingers out of their ass...

BeyondPod Team
    Hello All,

EpisodeSync server error has been fixed and is again available for use.

Still says can't connect to servers.

Well, said this eventually. Keeps telling me my password is wrong... it's been so long, I can't remember. When I try and use the reset it says it's Password reset failed...

Mine says sync failed, service error: -100 the database 'beyondpodsyncwest' has reached its size quota.

Still shows last sync as 2018.

BeyondPod Team
    Quote Originally Posted by phalkon30 View Post
    Mine says sync failed, service error: -100 the database 'beyondpodsyncwest' has reached its size quota.

Still shows last sync as 2018.
    I am reporting this to the development team now. Yesterday when they fixed the server error, I was able to use EpisodeSync on 3 different devices with no issues, however when I saw these two messages of an error again, I logged out and tried to log back in and I am seeing the issues you both are seeing. I am going to have them dig back into this. I do apologize! It was indeed working yesterday when I posted it was. Hopefully they can resolve this quickly.

BeyondPod Team
    @Phalkon30 @AndyCr15 Okay, the issue was the Quota had been met. Once I announced the fix, it seems everyone rushed to activate it again, understandably. There was always a quota on EpisodeSync, but they went ahead and raised that quota since it seems to have grown, and you should be able to log back in/reset your password with no issues.

If you do have an issue still, please let me know.