Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: EpisodeSync Mostly Not Working

Quote Originally Posted by KimW View Post
    @Phalkon30 @AndyCr15 Okay, the issue was the Quota had been met. Once I announced the fix, it seems everyone rushed to activate it again, understandably. There was always a quota on EpisodeSync, but they went ahead and raised that quota since it seems to have grown, and you should be able to log back in/reset your password with no issues.

If you do have an issue still, please let me know.
    Appears to be fixed! It auto synced in the background about 30 minutes ago, no errors. Nice!

The sync is working again but I think the behavior is sightly different. Not sure if this is just me or other also seeing the same issue: When I play something on device A, once I stop it will trigger a sync up to the server, and apply make any remote updates. That's good. But device B doesn't get the update until it play/stop something and trigger the sync itself. I'm positive in the past that the sync initialized by device A would wake up device B within a few seconds to perform the sync.

Sorry to raise this again. I recently updated to 4.3.8 on 2 devices and activated episode sync on both. It has never worked. Looking at the logs on both devices I see sync failed. Server error -1, No value for type.

BeyondPod Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Pitprops View Post
    Sorry to raise this again. I recently updated to 4.3.8 on 2 devices and activated episode sync on both. It has never worked. Looking at the logs on both devices I see sync failed. Server error -1, No value for type.
    Hello,
    Can you please send your BeyondPod, Android and Sync Logs to so we can take a look at your logs? Thank you.

To send log files, go to BP Settings>> Menu Overflow (3 dot icon in the top right corner) >> View Logs >> Choose the logs "Android" and "BeyondPod" and "Sync" (these steps will need to be taken for each log separately) >> Menu overflow >> Email.

Please make sure to include a brief description of your issue with each log so development knows what report to match your logs to.

The synch' is working great now an it's working as good and it did before this little issue.

Mini Militia App Lock 7Zip
    Last edited by burbigo1; 07-05-2020 at 04:03 PM.

I have a same issue of syncing two devices that only the first time successful synced. Later only got this error in sync log.