Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: EpisodeSync Mostly Not Working

Quote Originally Posted by phalkon30 View Post
    I'll be honest, after reading the other thread on this topic I'm questioning if my other device is actually syncing (it's at home, rarely used). My main device does not error, I'll try and remember to check if the other device does now that it's updated to .30
    I checked, both 7.1 and 8.1 devices are syncing fine on the .30 release.

What do you guys have for settings? I have the "when episodes are deleted..." checked, and "Always" selected for accept feeds from other devices.

This seems like it would be easy for the developers to troubleshoot based on the error...

BeyondPod Team
    Hello,

Development is looking into the EpisodeSync feature already but I will report the error some of you are experiencing. They may request your logs so if they do I will PM you where to send those so I can get them to the developers directly.

BeyondPod Team
    This bug has already been reported to development and they are looking into this. Thank you!

BeyondPod Team
    Quote Originally Posted by phalkon30 View Post
    I checked, both 7.1 and 8.1 devices are syncing fine on the .30 release.

What do you guys have for settings? I have the "when episodes are deleted..." checked, and "Always" selected for accept feeds from other devices.

This seems like it would be easy for the developers to troubleshoot based on the error...
    It would be useful to know what settings you all have from syncing. Perhaps there is an issue with certain sync settings.

Quote Originally Posted by KimW View Post
    It would be useful to know what settings you all have from syncing. Perhaps there is an issue with certain sync settings.
    I have always delete checked and always accept feeds from my other devices selected.

BeyondPod Team
    Quote Originally Posted by asdef1 View Post
    I have always delete checked and always accept feeds from my other devices selected.
    Thank you for your additional information!

Same issue here. I thought something had gotten corrupted in my devices, but I deleted and re-downloaded the app several times and several different ways and still have the same error.

Has this issue been resolved yet? EpisodeSync is not working for me.

Same issue for me, since updating to 4.2.3 on all my devices Episode Sync not functioning on any. Tried logoff and back on, deleting cache, deleting data and reconfiguring feeds, any update? This is the most valuable feature on the app for me...

BeyondPod Team
    Quote Originally Posted by paksen View Post
    Has this issue been resolved yet? EpisodeSync is not working for me.
    The developers are still working on a fix for episode sync. Not everyone is experiencing issues with syncing so they are trying to figure out why only some users are and others are not.