Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: EpisodeSync Mostly Not Working

Quote Originally Posted by KimW View Post
    The developers are still working on a fix for episode sync. Not everyone is experiencing issues with syncing so they are trying to figure out why only some users are and others are not.
    I am happy to help troubleshoot, let me know what logs I can send that may be useful.

Last sync 4 May

I use EpisodySync on two devices and both show me that the last sync date was 4 May. Is there something that has happened recently that made it stop working? I can't seem to find a way to manually trigger a sync to see what's going on.

My episode sync is still not working. Have posted the error before. Let me know and I'll send again.
    Thanks!

Would a detailed log help? Setting > advanced> general > enable logging . If so please let me know and I'll turn it on, and post the results here.

BeyondPod Team
    Quote Originally Posted by asdef1 View Post
    Would a detailed log help? Setting > advanced> general > enable logging . If so please let me know and I'll turn it on, and post the results here.
    We have collected additional information from some users and the developers are looking into this. If the developers need more information, I will contact you to collect that. Thank you!

Anyone else able to sync with EposodeSync v4.2.30

For a long time I was able to use the EposideSync to sync between two devices. About a month ago it stopped sync'ing. If I logout and log back in, last sync date is set, but it doesn't appear to have sync'd the episodes and the last sync date never updated after that (eg still show May 18)

I'm having the same issue. used to work fine, but has sync'd in over a month. let me know if you need my logs.

NOTE: my device ran out of space about a month ago. a hidden folder consumed 50GB on my SD Card. I used by PC to delete the hidden folder. Maybe running out of space triggered the problem(around the same time sync stopped working)
    Last edited by xairrick; 05-25-2018 at 09:04 AM.

Still not working

Quote Originally Posted by KimW View Post
    We have collected additional information from some users and the developers are looking into this. If the developers need more information, I will contact you to collect that. Thank you!
    Do you have any updates on the situation? For me, sync remains broken.

Same here. I'm looking for another application.

BeyondPod Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Alta View Post
    Do you have any updates on the situation? For me, sync remains broken.
    I do not have an update quite yet from development on this. They are working on fixes for a few things including episode sync.