Thread: Downloading message

Downloading message

I'm trying to download a podcast or two. But I'm getting a warning that says: "Episode downloads can consume large amounts of data. We recommend using a WiFi connection or an unlimited data plan." I have it set on download only using WiFi, so I click on "continue". But then I get another warning that says " Warning: your settings allow podcast downloads only over WiFi connections. Are you sure you want to download this episode using your mobile data plan?" Well, I don't! I don't have an unlimited data plan and the phone IS connected to the WiFi. So, what the heck?

BeyondPod Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Carter View Post
    I'm trying to download a podcast or two. But I'm getting a warning that says: "Episode downloads can consume large amounts of data. We recommend using a WiFi connection or an unlimited data plan." I have it set on download only using WiFi, so I click on "continue". But then I get another warning that says " Warning: your settings allow podcast downloads only over WiFi connections. Are you sure you want to download this episode using your mobile data plan?" Well, I don't! I don't have an unlimited data plan and the phone IS connected to the WiFi. So, what the heck?
    Hello,

Have you tried un-checking the WiFi Only setting and saving it and then re-checking the settings? It sounds like it may be some sort of glitch.

Thank you!! I tried that and it worked! Thank you so much for responding!

BeyondPod Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Carter View Post
    Thank you!! I tried that and it worked! Thank you so much for responding!
    You're welcome! I'm glad that worked for you

Quote Originally Posted by KimW View Post
    Hello,

Have you tried un-checking the WiFi Only setting and saving it and then re-checking the settings? It sounds like it may be some sort of glitch.
    Hey,
    I had the same problem but this solution cant work is there another option?