Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Podcast description not showing correctly

Podcast description not showing correctly

Podcast descriptions are showing properly under "all episode" views, but only show with episode number under "my podcasts" and in playlist views.

BeyondPod Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Toddpop1 View Post
    Podcast descriptions are showing properly under "all episode" views, but only show with episode number under "my podcasts" and in playlist views.
    Hello,

Are you seeing this issue with all feeds or just with a particular feed? What BP version are you using, what version of Android and what device? Could you attach a screenshot of what you are seeing in your "My Episodes"/Playlist views please?

Quote Originally Posted by KimW View Post
    Hello,

Are you seeing this issue with all feeds or just with a particular feed? What BP version are you using, what version of Android and what device? Could you attach a screenshot of what you are seeing in your "My Episodes"/Playlist views please?
    I am seeing issue on about 1/2 of the feeds... Using version 4.2.28 on Samsung Galaxy S7, Android 7.0.Screenshot_20180409-142431.jpg

I attached 3 screen shots, one is the ALL FEEDS view and the other 2 are the specific Feed views with the correct titles showing
    Attached Images Attached Images

BeyondPod Team
    I am seeing issue on about 1/2 of the feeds... Using version 4.2.28 on Samsung Galaxy S7, Android 7.0.Screenshot_20180409-142431.jpg

I attached 3 screen shots, one is the ALL FEEDS view and the other 2 are the specific Feed views with the correct titles showing
    Hello,

Please try updating to the latest version (v4.2.30) available in the Google Play Store and see if the issue still exists for you. I am not seeing this issue on my Samsung Galaxy S7, Android 7.0 with BP v4.2.30.

I was automatically updated to that version sometime last night.. the names are still showing incorrectly.
    I DID notice that if I search for the affected feeds info ADD CONTENT, they all show like i am not subscribed- even tho I am and continue to get content at the scheduled intervals (they all seem to be PRI/Public Radio podcasts btw.) If I subscribe again, they all download and show the names correctly. I then have to delete the old (defective) feeds.

I just learned that if I delete the affected individual podcast episodes and redownload, they show correctly as well... no need to delete the whole podcast feed. I'll see if they continue to automatically download successfully now.

Nope... after all that, my Fresh Air feed just downloaded an episode that shows perfectly in the Fresh Air feed view, but in All Podcasts/Driving podcasts view it shows with the episode Podcast name and episode number only. Grrrrr....

BeyondPod Team
    Nope... after all that, my Fresh Air feed just downloaded an episode that shows perfectly in the Fresh Air feed view, but in All Podcasts/Driving podcasts view it shows with the episode Podcast name and episode number only. Grrrrr....
    A private message has been sent to you requesting information.

I'm having the same issue with BP 4.2.32 on a Samsung Galaxy S8. Clearing Feed Cache seemed to help sometimes