Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Podcast description not showing correctly

BeyondPod Team
    Quote Originally Posted by camdecoster View Post
    This issue is still present on 4.2.34. Also, I believe that it's the same issue as discussed in this thread: http://www.beyondpod.com/forum/showt...t-number/page2

Can I provide any technical info to fix the problem?
    Hello,

The fix for this problem is still being worked on and was not implemented in the beta v4.2.34 version. Hopefully this will be ready for the next release.

Update: this issue is still present in 4.2.35. Is there a planned release in which this problem will be fixed?

BeyondPod Team
    Update: this issue is still present in 4.2.35. Is there a planned release in which this problem will be fixed?
    Unfortunately, I do not know which release this is planned for yet.

Update: this issue is still present in 4.2.37. What information can I provide to help get this bug fixed? As I mentioned in another thread, the affected feeds show up incorrectly in the all episodes list, but show up correctly in the individual feed lists when the filtering is set to all published.

BeyondPod Team
    Update: this issue is still present in 4.2.37. What information can I provide to help get this bug fixed? As I mentioned in another thread, the affected feeds show up incorrectly in the all episodes list, but show up correctly in the individual feed lists when the filtering is set to all published.
    A fix for this bug was not included in 4.2.37. Developers are still working on fixing this bug.