Thread: Holding down fast forward/rewind still not working

Holding down fast forward/rewind still not working

Back when Oreo came out, holding down fast forward or rewind on my car stereo stopped working it'd only do a 30s skip, not keep fast forwarding. Prior to the Oreo upgrade, this worked. I thought BeyondPod was supposed to have a fix for this... but it's still happening on 4.2.30.

Phone: Nexus 6P, stock Oreo 8.1
    Car stereo: Alpine CDE-HD148BT

BeyondPod Team
    Quote Originally Posted by derobert View Post
    Back when Oreo came out, holding down fast forward or rewind on my car stereo stopped working it'd only do a 30s skip, not keep fast forwarding. Prior to the Oreo upgrade, this worked. I thought BeyondPod was supposed to have a fix for this... but it's still happening on 4.2.30.

Phone: Nexus 6P, stock Oreo 8.1
    Car stereo: Alpine CDE-HD148BT
    Hello,

Oreo has caused a lot of continual issues for BP (and other apps for that matter) even after fixes have been made. Does the long press work directly on your mobile device and just not on your car bluetooth controls?

Holding down the button on the phone display works fine, it's just via bluetooth that it doesn't. (Can't say for sure if its bluetooth in general or just my car stereo, as I don't have another bluetooth receiver with ff/rw buttons).

BeyondPod Team
    Quote Originally Posted by derobert View Post
    Holding down the button on the phone display works fine, it's just via bluetooth that it doesn't. (Can't say for sure if its bluetooth in general or just my car stereo, as I don't have another bluetooth receiver with ff/rw buttons).
    I will check with developers to see if they can make a fix. This may be an android update issue that they may have to try and work around. I will give you an update when I have one!