Thread: Sort All Feeds by Download Date?

Sort All Feeds by Download Date?

Sometimes new downloads don't appear at the top of the All Feeds list. I see this often with On the Media. I suspect they complete the episode and schedule it for later release. The All Feeds list seems to be sorted by creation date.

I'd love it to be able to sort by download date so that the most recent DLs are at the top.

Sorting the playlist by the published date of each episode would be fantastic. This would allow users to watch the oldest or newest episodes of all feeds first. Right now this is a manual process and can be somewhat tedious. I personally like to watch the oldest episodes in my playlist first to get caught up. I can see an argument for wanting to watch the most recent content first though.

This is an option for each SmartPlay entry; you can pick however many of the oldest episodes in the category to add to the playlist.

I tried the SmartPlay option you mentioned and you can sort by "oldest" which does appear to mean the published date of an episode in your playlist. Thanks for the suggestion Dennis.

You're very welcome!