Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Episode Lengths Not Appearing

Is this problem now just being ignored?
    It really is a nuisance and it worked perfect before the last update.
    Please fix.

All problems are being ignored, not just this one.

Quote Originally Posted by BubiBalboa View Post
    All problems are being ignored, not just this one.
    Pity. This used to be a great app.

Agreed. I still use it reluctantly because the competition hasn't got the features I want but I'll have to switch eventually if there aren't any updates.

Quote Originally Posted by pd71342 View Post
    Since being updated to 4.2.30 (the update process really leaves A LOT to be desired) I have noticed that episodes downloaded during the scheduled update do not initially display the length of the episode.
    If I perform a manual update, the length is displayed. And once the episode starts playing (regardless of whether it was a scheduled or manual download), the length is displayed.

This is just one of many small bugs that started with 4.2.30, and don't even get me started about upgrading, losing all my episodes and settings and having to reinstall and redownload everything from scratch. For an update that took so long to release it appears to cause more trouble than it fixed.

I've paid for and been using BP for a LONG time (it's one of the first apps I bought when I switched to Android).Bluestacks Kodi Lucky Patcher
    I use it almost every day and it has worked pretty much flawlessly until this update. It's disappointing to now have to struggle with an app that worked so well, when the update appears to fix no major bugs, offer no new features and cause new annoying bugs.

I'm running a Samsung Galaxy S9, Android 8.0.0 and BP 4.2.30.
    hi
    Another form is because of turned out soon with some fixes that were made so when that discharge has been made open, we can check whether your issue still perseveres.
    best regards bro
    Last edited by rossi; 01-23-2019 at 04:05 PM.