Thread: [Bug] "Loading Feeds" notification doesn't clear when off WiFi

[Bug] "Loading Feeds" notification doesn't clear when off WiFi

The notification that feeds are loading can't be dismissed without force-stopping the app or manually hitting the "update feeds" button on BeyondPod Android 4.2.30. I suspect it's not marking the notification complete when it can't proceed with the update because it's set to update only on wifi?

BeyondPod Team
    Quote Originally Posted by l33tminion@gmail.com View Post
    The notification that feeds are loading can't be dismissed without force-stopping the app or manually hitting the "update feeds" button on BeyondPod Android 4.2.30. I suspect it's not marking the notification complete when it can't proceed with the update because it's set to update only on wifi?
    Hello,

The developers are aware of this notification getting stuck and said they have made a fix for it that will be included in the next release. Thank you!

I am also seeing the "Preparing for download" notification getting stuck and displaying long after the scheduled download has been completed.

BeyondPod Team
    A new BETA version 4.2.32 has been released with a fix for the stuck feed update notification. The version can be downloaded by visiting http://www.beyondpod.mobi/Android/BETA/

I am still getting this issue and I am on v4.2.41.

BeyondPod Team
    Quote Originally Posted by aquacash5 View Post
    I am still getting this issue and I am on v4.2.41.
    Hello,

The development team has received the reports of this issue still occurring and they are working on a fix.