Thread: Importing Playlist from other Media Players

Importing Playlist from other Media Players

Hi,

I'm extremely happy with BeyondPod (Premium) and in special the integration with Tasker (via intents).

Not sure, if following has been asked before (of course I searched the Forum):

It's great to be able to Import any Folder and create Playlist/SmartPlay for this.

My dream would be, to be able to import any Playlist created by other Media Players
    and let BeyondPod control it. I've several playlists (spread music over several folders).
    But so far I did not find any player, which would resume different playlists on the position
    it was stopped earlier. I assume, BeyondPod can handle this easily, as it already does it.

BeyondPod Team
    Quote Originally Posted by mbefore305 View Post
    Hi,

I'm extremely happy with BeyondPod (Premium) and in special the integration with Tasker (via intents).

Not sure, if following has been asked before (of course I searched the Forum):

It's great to be able to Import any Folder and create Playlist/SmartPlay for this.

My dream would be, to be able to import any Playlist created by other Media Players
    and let BeyondPod control it. I've several playlists (spread music over several folders).
    But so far I did not find any player, which would resume different playlists on the position
    it was stopped earlier. I assume, BeyondPod can handle this easily, as it already does it.
    Hello,

Please see the following options for importing files to BeyondPod where you can then go and create a playlist for in BP:
    http://www.beyondpod.mobi/android/help/ImportExport.htm

Hi,

thanks for the fast reply.

My wish is not covered by the current existing importing methods.
    E.g. I've created a Playlist with favorite songs. The songs are not just in one folder,
    but spread over the whole filesystem.
    So if I would import the base folder it would mean, I manually have to rebuild the playlist.
    That's why importing an existing playlist (m3u) would be the easiest.

BeyondPod Team
    Quote Originally Posted by mbefore305 View Post
    Hi,

thanks for the fast reply.

My wish is not covered by the current existing importing methods.
    E.g. I've created a Playlist with favorite songs. The songs are not just in one folder,
    but spread over the whole filesystem.
    So if I would import the base folder it would mean, I manually have to rebuild the playlist.
    That's why importing an existing playlist (m3u) would be the easiest.
    I will put in your suggestion for review by the BP team. Thank you.

I would suggest to try MusConv.com tool.