Thread: BeyondPod Android 4.2.30 - Can't share an episode (strange behaviour)

BeyondPod Android 4.2.30 - Can't share an episode (strange behaviour)

Hi,

I am no longer able to share an episode with my Moto X Pure Edition with Android 7.0.

Testing a little more now, I was able to find that some episodes are showing the "Share Episode" option when I click on the three dots in the playlist section. However, most of them are doen't have this option. When it shows up, I am able to share the episode, both when I am playing and in the playlist section. But if the options is not available in the playlist, then it shows the button in the "now playing" but it doesn't do anything!

BeyondPod Team
    Quote Originally Posted by bkemmer View Post
    Hi,

I am no longer able to share an episode with my Moto X Pure Edition with Android 7.0.

Testing a little more now, I was able to find that some episodes are showing the "Share Episode" option when I click on the three dots in the playlist section. However, most of them are doen't have this option. When it shows up, I am able to share the episode, both when I am playing and in the playlist section. But if the options is not available in the playlist, then it shows the button in the "now playing" but it doesn't do anything!
    Hello,

I am unable to reproduce your issue on any of my devices and in any screen view. I always have the "Share Episode" option and when I click the Share Episode, I am given different options on how I would like to share and then am able to share using my choice.

Have you tried restarting your device to see if there is some sort of glitch with your device and BP?