Thread: 4.2.33 still can't change storage path to sd card.

4.2.33 still can't change storage path to sd card.

Like the title says. Says it's an invalid path when I choose the folder I had it in before it started having sd card issues.

BeyondPod Team
    Quote Originally Posted by asmalldharma View Post
    Like the title says. Says it's an invalid path when I choose the folder I had it in before it started having sd card issues.
    Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. I have already relayed this back to the development team.

BeyondPod Team
    Quote Originally Posted by asmalldharma View Post
    Development would like to know if you are unable to move the entire BP app to the SD card or are you trying to change the download path to the SD card?

Same here

Quote Originally Posted by KimW View Post
    Development would like to know if you are unable to move the entire BP app to the SD card or are you trying to change the download path to the SD card?
    In my case the issue began when I allowed the autoupdaye to 4.30. My working (unlocked) version ceased working with the SD card access error. Installing 4.33 beta did not solve the problem, though the error message improved slightly. Summary: working installation has not worked since 4.30

Same problem here!
    After chose SD location and restart Beyondpod... The app ask for permission to access SD card, I agree but nothing happens.
    After this point is impossible use the app. Only reinstalling the Beyondpod!

I'm having similar issue, it will move the files, restart then give me an error that it found the files there but can't use them and ask me if I want to retry(doesn't work) or exit and clear and restart (doesn't work).