Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Beta 4.2.34 I wants it to test android auto fix, when does it go to the app store

Quote Originally Posted by KimW View Post
    The AA team has already said the fix that our development team sent to them looked good and once that fix is in production on the Google Store, they will lift the ban on BP from their services. A new beta version was put out yesterday with some other fixes that were made (not related to AA) so once this version is tested again by our beta users, we will push to production (including the fix for AA) and then the AA team will lift the ban.
    Good news! How long does it take to appear on the Play Store beta channel? I got the in app notification of the new beta but nothing on the store updates yet.

BeyondPod Team
    Quote Originally Posted by simonlant View Post
    Good news! How long does it take to appear on the Play Store beta channel? I got the in app notification of the new beta but nothing on the store updates yet.
    Hello,

We will be releasing the latest beta to the PlayStore next week. Most likely on Monday. We always release the beta only on our BP beta channel first for a few days and then we proceed to the GooglePlay store from there.

We will be releasing the latest beta to the PlayStore next week. Most likely on Monday. We always release the beta only on our BP beta channel first for a few days and then we proceed to the GooglePlay store from there.
    Just turned Wednesday here (Eastern time North America). Nothing in the beta channel yet. Eagerly waiting for .35 since I am affected by all of the the AA, Feedly and pause-on-disconnect issues.

BeyondPod Team
    Quote Originally Posted by el56 View Post
    Just turned Wednesday here (Eastern time North America). Nothing in the beta channel yet. Eagerly waiting for .35 since I am affected by all of the the AA, Feedly and pause-on-disconnect issues.
    Hello,

There was an issue that was still present in .35 that development is fixing before we release to the PlayStore.

There was an issue that was still present in .35 that development is fixing before we release to the PlayStore.
    That was almost two weeks ago. I see that the release has been bumped to .36
    Any update?

BeyondPod Team
    Hello,

A fix was sent to the AA team for the "take over" bug and they approved the fix. AA will lift the ban when we push a new version to Production in the Play Store. We need to put a beta version out to be tested with some other fixes before we push to production.

The beta we submitted to Google Play Store (Over a week ago) was rejected because Google was not blacklisted from AA like everyone else and they were not aware of the work/fix our development team and AA team had made. The AA team had to reach out to Google to explain and approve the situation so we were waiting on progress from that. We were informed last week from Google and the AA team that the beta apk was accepted and they will push it through. Unfortunately, Google still has not pushed the version through in the Play Store. We keep following up but they haven't made progress on this.

So once they push it through, we are still going to have the beta out for hopefully just a few days, but because of the delay from Google's rejection and the time it's taking them to push it out fully, we aren't pushing to Production as quickly as we had hoped originally. Once this beta is marked good, we will push to Production though and AA will approve the fix again and lift the blacklist on BP.

Ok, good to know. Will be eagerly waiting to test it out.
    What is the release number to watch for?

BeyondPod Team
    Quote Originally Posted by el56 View Post
    Ok, good to know. Will be eagerly waiting to test it out.
    What is the release number to watch for?
    We have just submitted a new 4.2.37 BETA version with even more fixes to the Google Play Store this morning and waiting for them to push it through to be available. Once this beta gets approved by user testers, we will push to Production for AA to lift the ban.

Hi all,

Yesterday Google Play pushed out 4.2.38 to my devices. I can't tell from looking at it whether this is a beta or regular release. The "what's new" text mentions battery optimization, smartplay icons, crash issues and casting, but nothing about Feedly or AA.
    The Feedly problem appears to be corrected based on some cursory tests. It's not back in AA yet, but based on Kim's comments it may be necessary to have a working version out there before they'll whitelist it again, I'm happy to be seeing progress, thanks!