Thread: Beta .36

Beta .36

Why is Beta v.36 not showing as an update when I open the BP app on my Galaxy S8 O.S. Oreo?

I am enrolled as a Beta tester - where can I find the .36 Beta in BP Beta Channel?

Where is the BP Beta Channel in the Play Store?

The last few releases have been on a progressive rollout from what I can see. Silent release to their website (so hardcore users can be the first to find things), week(ish) later roll to playstore beta for wider rollout, then sometime after that do a production push to the stable channel.

It's not a terrible approach to stagger rollouts to broader audiences, especially when the developer appears to shoot in the dark and hope things were fixed without any real world testing outside the beta users.

BeyondPod Team
    Quote Originally Posted by doPdnoyeB View Post
    Why is Beta v.36 not showing as an update when I open the BP app on my Galaxy S8 O.S. Oreo?

I am enrolled as a Beta tester - where can I find the .36 Beta in BP Beta Channel?

Where is the BP Beta Channel in the Play Store?
    Hello,

We submitted the new beta version to the Google Play Store yesterday but it is under review at this time. You can find the apk for .36 in the meantime here: http://www.beyondpod.mobi/Android/BETA/