Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Notification stuck in update

Hi,

Any news on that? The notification is still all the time active and either hanging in loading or showing the play state. I already sent logs and it seems nothing is happening.

BeyondPod Team
    Quote Originally Posted by csteinlehner View Post
    Hi,

Any news on that? The notification is still all the time active and either hanging in loading or showing the play state. I already sent logs and it seems nothing is happening.
    Unfortunately I do not have an update at this time. Development is still working on fixes and do not have an ETA quite yet on a the next release.

Are there any news? I have the same problem at my Galaxy S8+. There is very often the message, that 0 episodes were found and there is the animated arrow besides. I can tap it and then the app starts, telling me again 0 episodes were found.

Greetings
    Drongo

BeyondPod Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Drongo View Post
    Are there any news? I have the same problem at my Galaxy S8+. There is very often the message, that 0 episodes were found and there is the animated arrow besides. I can tap it and then the app starts, telling me again 0 episodes were found.

Greetings
    Drongo
    Hello, when I have an update from development on when to expect fixes to be release, I will share this information on the forum.

Any ETA on this? The only way to eliminate it is to disable notifications entirely, but then you lose access to controls in notification tray.