Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 4.2.31 Beta won't complete install

4.2.31 Beta won't complete install

I just downloaded 4.2.31 and installed on my Note 8 over 4.2.30. At the end of the install a request to allow access to the existing folder pops up, pressing allow does nothing except pop up a message telling me I can delete the existing version and install again. I don't want to do that so I'm stuck at the allow screen.

Same here. And like an idiot I didn't do a backup before installing...

Exactly what I did. Once I uninstalled it all it does install OK, I did have a backup from November so I haven't lost much config.

Another one here. Argh.

BeyondPod Team
    Hello,

I had the same issue when v4.2.31 was released and I already spoke with development about it to look into.

Did you just do an uninstall/reinstall of the app or did you have to move/delete the existing folder?

BeyondPod Team
    Quote Originally Posted by asmalldharma View Post
    Did you just do an uninstall/reinstall of the app or did you have to move/delete the existing folder?
    Unfortunately I had to delete my current BP folder and do a "Clean Install" as it suggests to get it to complete the install. Once I did that, I had no issue. I have never had that issue before so I immediately let development know. I was hoping I was the only one who ran into that issue but it looks like I was not alone. :/

Yikes, glad I didn't install it yesterday! Thanks for the heads up, will be sitting this one out.

BeyondPod Team
    Quote Originally Posted by phalkon30 View Post
    Yikes, glad I didn't install it yesterday! Thanks for the heads up, will be sitting this one out.
    It doesn't seem to be happening with everyone. I do know some users had no issues when installing v4.2.31. But I understand waiting

Can't change backup location or download path folder.