Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 4.2.38 pauses constantly

+1 on 4.2.40

Have sent logs as per above

And it seems to be playing a lot better after turning off the auto pause stuff

Settings-player settings-automatic pause or resume uncheck pause on headset disconnect. Fixed issue

Ick, I count on that to stop playback when I get out of the car or turn off the earbuds. *sigh*

BeyondPod Team
    Thank you to everyone who has sent logs. I have development looking into those logs to find the issue as to why playback keeps pausing still so they can find a fix.

Possible factor

A little experimentation makes me think automotive Bluetooth is responsible for this problem, at least in my case. For real days, I was experiencing pauses every ten seconds while in my car, whether connected via Bluetooth to my car or my headset. When I would leave the car, or shut off the car systems, the pausing would stop. I turned off the Bluetooth feature in my car, and since then, I have only experienced pausing on my headset when I'm within range of other cars. Of course now I can't use the player on my car's Bluetooth, so I hope a fix will come through before long.

Quote Originally Posted by KimW View Post
    Thank you to everyone who has sent logs. I have development looking into those logs to find the issue as to why playback keeps pausing still so they can find a fix.

Same issue with .40 as everybody else. I got this reply from support after I sent in my logs:

Thank you for reporting. Our developers have already found the issue and created a fix that will be included with the next release v4.2.41.

I have this problem too, and I have determined that it happens when switching wi-fi networks. I haven't managed to solve the problem though.

.41 was released today, says it fixes this issue.

I'll find out on my drive tonight, I can say for sure the notification stays active when you pause it....which is a huge improvement for me!