Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: 4.2.38 pauses constantly

I have been very happy with BP w/Unlock for more than 10 years (I think, maybe more?) but suddenly this "auto pause" bug is making me nuts. I am using 4.3.0 now but I think the issue preceded the version update. I will email the logs and info. Very annoying bug. Basically, makes the app unusable for me.

Constant pausing v4.2.8

Version 4.3.8 is pausing for no reason. Often. Less than a minute between pauses. This started today. I haven't had an update today. It is rather unusable and I will switch to using Google Play Music if it doesn't clear soon.
    Last edited by Samees; 05-16-2020 at 02:12 PM. Reason: Including title

Quote Originally Posted by Samees View Post
    Version 4.3.8 is pausing for no reason. Often. Less than a minute between pauses. This started today. I haven't had an update today. It is rather unusable and I will switch to using Google Play Music if it doesn't clear soon.
    Is bluetooth on?
    I have this issue too. For me it pauses on bluetooth activities, like connect/disconnect/search other bt device.

Quote Originally Posted by Semmy7 View Post
    Is bluetooth on?
    I have this issue too. For me it pauses on bluetooth activities, like connect/disconnect/search other bt device.
    No. It doesn't matter if I have Bluetooth on or not.

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Samees View Post
    I've done some experimentation and see a pattern.

It doesn't have to do with bluetooth or wifi connections. It has to do with Beyondpod not being active. 2 instances:

1. When the screen goes to sleep, it takes about a minute for Beyondpod to pause.
    2. When I switch to another app and do not return to Beyondpod, it takes about a minute to pause.

So if it's actively charging (NOT at 100%), and the setting for the screen to remain active is on, it never paused.

Otherwise, I have to constantly keep it as the current app and keep the screen active.