Thread: Sync to Web player

Sync to Web player

I tried registering to the Cross-device syncing Beta and got the message the beta group is full.
    I was pretty surprised to discover in this forum that a Beta that started back in 2013 is still a Beta in 2018.

In case I'll manage to get into this "beta group" would it work also with the online browser player?
    I would like to continue listening to my podcasts on the computer at work and it would be pretty frustrating to migrate all my settings to a new app and paying over again for a premium.

please advice

BeyondPod Team
    Quote Originally Posted by PhiUK View Post
    I tried registering to the Cross-device syncing Beta and got the message the beta group is full.
    I was pretty surprised to discover in this forum that a Beta that started back in 2013 is still a Beta in 2018.

In case I'll manage to get into this "beta group" would it work also with the online browser player?
    I would like to continue listening to my podcasts on the computer at work and it would be pretty frustrating to migrate all my settings to a new app and paying over again for a premium.

please advice
    Hello,

There is no syncing between the web player and a device. The Sync function is only available between devices.