Thread: Various Problems on Note 9

Various Problems on Note 9

This is somewhat of an add-on to the "Notifications" thread, but there are a lot of other issues I'm having with Note 9. Playback stops randomly, app crashes, widget doesn't work consistently....

BeyondPod Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon44 View Post
    This is somewhat of an add-on to the "Notifications" thread, but there are a lot of other issues I'm having with Note 9. Playback stops randomly, app crashes, widget doesn't work consistently....
    Hello Jon,

These are known issues by development (not just on the Note 9) and they are currently working on fixes to hopefully get out with the next release.

Hi,
    I'm a hardcore podcast consumer and these issues, though they may seem minor, are getting pretty irritating. Could you detail how one might go about installing an earlier error-free version and also please try to give an update on expected date of next release?
    Thanks,
    Jon

Quote Originally Posted by KimW View Post
    Hello Jon,

These are known issues by development (not just on the Note 9) and they are currently working on fixes to hopefully get out with the next release.

Hi,
    I'm a hardcore podcast consumer and these issues, though they may seem minor, are getting pretty irritating. Could you detail how one might go about installing an earlier error-free version and also please try to give an update on expected date of next release?
    Thanks,
    Jon
    http://www.beyondpod.mobi/Android/BETA/

You can find all previous versions here. I think most people were happy with the .18 release before the development was sold to a different company. Personally the only issue I had with it is SSL enabled feeds did not work. That might be a good starting point for you if you don't mind going back in time.

BeyondPod Team
    Hi,
    Thanks,
    Jon
    Hello Jon,

You can use the link mentioned by Phalkon30 to download previous apks but I do not have an ETA from development quite yet on when the next release is to be expected.