Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 4.2.40 freezing on resume

4.2.40 freezing on resume

4.2.40 is constantly freezing on every playback resume.
    Forced to force quit to resume playing.
    Pixel 2 XL Android 9

BeyondPod Team
    Quote Originally Posted by pettersundlof View Post
    4.2.40 is constantly freezing on every playback resume.
    Forced to force quit to resume playing.
    Pixel 2 XL Android 9
    Thank you for reporting. This issue has already been found by development and the fix will be included in the next release 4.2.41.

BeyondPod Team
    The 4.2.41 version was released to our BP Beta channel yesterday (which can be found here: http://www.beyondpod.mobi/Android/BETA/) and it was also submitted to the Google Play Store (BETA) this morning, so it should be available on there very shortly.

We anticipate to push this version to Production by EOD tomorrow (Friday 10/19/18).

I'm running the .41 update and still experiencing the same freezing problem. Have to force close and relaunch on every resume.

Quote Originally Posted by Topcity View Post
    I'm running the .41 update and still experiencing the same freezing problem. Have to force close and relaunch on every resume.
    Same here. No difference... it's basically unusable. I have to force quite -- restart every other time I pause a podcast

BeyondPod Team
    If you are still experiencing this issue in 4.2.41, please send your logs to support so development can look for any clues as to why you are still experiencing this issue even with the fix. This issue has been fixed for other users 4.2.41.

To send logs:

BP Settings>> Click Menu Overflow (3 dot icon in the top right corner of screen) >> View Logs >> Select the BeyondPod and Android Logs >> Click Menu Overflow >> Email Suppot.

Make sure to include a brief description of what issue you are having so we know which log to match to what bug. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by KimW View Post
    If you are still experiencing this issue in 4.2.41, please send your logs to support so development can look for any clues as to why you are still experiencing this issue even with the fix. This issue has been fixed for other users 4.2.41.

To send logs:

BP Settings>> Click Menu Overflow (3 dot icon in the top right corner of screen) >> View Logs >> Select the BeyondPod and Android Logs >> Click Menu Overflow >> Email Suppot.

Make sure to include a brief description of what issue you are having so we know which log to match to what bug. Thank you.
    I submitted these two logs, but did not include an issue description. Hopefully developers can match this to my name, as these are my hitherto first submitted logs

I submitted my logs.

BeyondPod Team
    Quote Originally Posted by pettersundlof View Post
    I submitted these two logs, but did not include an issue description. Hopefully developers can match this to my name, as these are my hitherto first submitted logs
    You will want to resend them with the description of your issue as requested. The logs are matched to the bug according to those descriptions. If you do not include a description with your logs, they will not be used or passed along to development and will instead be deleted since we will not know why those logs were sent. Thank you.

I'm getting this, on two or three different devices. I have had another app do similar mind you.

I will try and remember to send logs next time it happens.