Thread: Beyondpod Website Marked Insecure

Exclamation Beyondpod Website Marked Insecure

With the release of Chrome 70, this website is now marked as "Not Secure" due to an SSL certificate error. I'll give the benefit of the doubt and say it's not configured correctly and that an attacker is not stealing my info

Might be something to look into though, submitting any text to a website in the clear is scary at best.

Code:
    Your connection is not private
    Attackers might be trying to steal your information from www.beyondpod.com (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards). Learn more
    NET::ERR_CERT_COMMON_NAME_INVALID

Help improve Safe Browsing by sending some system information and page content to Google. Privacy policy
    This server could not prove that it is www.beyondpod.com; its security certificate is from bizcloud27.asoshared.com. This may be caused by a misconfiguration or an attacker intercepting your connection.

Proceed to www.beyondpod.com (unsafe)

BeyondPod Team
    Quote Originally Posted by phalkon30 View Post
    With the release of Chrome 70, this website is now marked as "Not Secure" due to an SSL certificate error. I'll give the benefit of the doubt and say it's not configured correctly and that an attacker is not stealing my info

Might be something to look into though, submitting any text to a website in the clear is scary at best.

Code:
    Your connection is not private
    Attackers might be trying to steal your information from www.beyondpod.com (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards). Learn more
    NET::ERR_CERT_COMMON_NAME_INVALID

Help improve Safe Browsing by sending some system information and page content to Google. Privacy policy
    This server could not prove that it is www.beyondpod.com; its security certificate is from bizcloud27.asoshared.com. This may be caused by a misconfiguration or an attacker intercepting your connection.

Proceed to www.beyondpod.com (unsafe)
    Thank you. We will take a look.