Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: can't use BP with Google maps directions

I checked that setting and tried the "Play test soud".

__________________________________________________ __________________
    Sarkari Result Pnr Status 192.168.l.l
    Last edited by blackiyto; 09-21-2019 at 09:02 PM.

My wife has an Huewei Honor 6X phone with Google Maps 10.12.1. Android version 7.0.

Maps shows our current location correctly. We are able to look-up destinations in Google Maps, and when we enter a destination, it shows the correct location. However, when I hit the "Directions" button, after a brief delay, we get a "Something went wrong. Can't get directions there right now." error. It doesn't matter if we change the destination.

I don't see any settings that are obviously wrong. Location sharing is on, the phone has both a wifi and OTA signal.

Any idea what could cause this? I've been searching the internet for this error for some time, and I can't find any fixes. shareit https://get-vidmateapk.com
    Last edited by barrysingh101; 10-12-2019 at 05:46 AM.

BeyondPod Team
    Quote Originally Posted by barrysingh101 View Post
    My wife has an Huewei Honor 6X phone with Google Maps 10.12.1. Android version 7.0.

Maps shows our current location correctly. We are able to look-up destinations in Google Maps, and when we enter a destination, it shows the correct location. However, when I hit the "Directions" button, after a brief delay, we get a "Something went wrong. Can't get directions there right now." error. It doesn't matter if we change the destination.

I don't see any settings that are obviously wrong. Location sharing is on, the phone has both a wifi and OTA signal.

Any idea what could cause this? I've been searching the internet for this error for some time, and I can't find any fixes.
    It seems you have the wrong forum. This is for the Podcasting app BeyondPod.