Thread: EpisodeSync not working since late November

Exclamation EpisodeSync not working since late November

Hi,

Reports of EpisodeSync not working were posted in a older thread. Not sure if dev are monitoring old thread. So creating a new post for visibility.

As before, it is the same error: Sync failed! Service error: 500, The database 'beyondpodsyncwest' has reached its size quota. Partition or delete data, drop indexes, or consult the documentation for possible resolutions.

In the past when we get this error the fix was usually pretty quickly. I hope once dev see this post they can resolve it soon.

Thank you

Yeah, the quota error has been since november 29. Also I tried to log out of the Episode Sync on my phone and now I can't log back in. The error is something like "unable to contact BeyondPod servers". This is such a very useful feature to have, I hope it get's fixed soon.

Same here. Episode sync has not worked for months now. Any updates on this?

BeyondPod Team
    Quote Originally Posted by jdellachiesa View Post
    Same here. Episode sync has not worked for months now. Any updates on this?
    Development has been (and is currently) working on multiple bug fixes, including one for EpisodeSync. Unfortunately, they have not given an estimated date quite yet of when to expect the next release with the included fixes.