Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What is being done? Is anything being worked on?

It is sad that we don't know nothing about next release.
    Perhaps the developers need some help with the bugfix? I am sure there are people here who could help or suggest something.
    I don't want to switch podcast app, but it’s impossible to live with the current version...

Its now been 6+ months since the last updates, and many features have been broken throughout this entire time. We keep being told fixes are coming, but there's no evidence of this. It's starting to seem like BP support is officially dead.

It's really sad to see what's become of BP. I used to always praise BP to others as being vastly superior to other podcast apps. Now, BP has been in a partially broken state for the last year and a half. Really hope fixes continue to be made and BP can return to its old glory.

You have to understand. There is a highly skilled team of developers working around the clock to fix these bugs. They totally exist and just need a little bit more time.

Quote Originally Posted by BubiBalboa View Post
    You have to understand. There is a highly skilled team of developers working around the clock to fix these bugs. They totally exist and just need a little bit more time.
    Indeed, I can hear them working away...🤪

I'd prefer if we were just told it's dead or it's a low priority project and we can just move on by (actually I have, PodcastAddict is working fine).

Why don't they charge a bit more - say $10/year, and start really working on it? I haven't found a good alternative yet, as I need virtual feeds from directories.

BTW is virtual feeds working in the latest version? I am using .18 still, the last version where it worked. Now my widget play button won't work on my S9 with the latest android version.

I often come in to see if there is any update, I see nothing, hopefully soon.

tp-link tl-wr740n

I understand that older apps with a single one-off payment may be difficult to justify spending the development time on. Maybe a yearly subscription fee would help to fund development. I'd be happy to pay the pro fee yearly to support the team.

I use BP daily, have a large playlist and just want to see stability in the app. I'm not after new features, I think the functionality is great.

Yeah, I'm with Mart1nS!

I'm not opposed to a subscription of 5 bucks a year or something but new features would have to be part of the deal. There is some stuff missing from BP that most every Podcatcher can do these days, chapter support for example.