I've been using BeyondPod for about four years now. I like to have a variety of podcasts available when I hike, so I normally keep 25-40 episodes on my Playlist, consisting of multiple episodes from most podcasts. (I listen to a lot of history podcasts, and need to listen to them in a certain order.) Normally this works well. But every so often, the Playlist will silently delete all of the episodes from a particular podcast. And when I (grumbling!) add them back to the Playlist, I find that any episodes from that podcast will disappear again in a day or two -- even though I have had no problem keeping multiple episodes of that podcast on the playlist for the previous couple of years.

This has happened now with at least three different podcasts over the course of the past 9 months. It may strike podcasts for which I have a particularly large number of episodes -- say 5 or more -- but I'm not sure, because it also leaves other casts alone for which I have equivalent numbers of episodes. I should emphasize that nothing else about the podcasts or my habits has changed. And I don't have them set to "mark as played." All my casts are set to the same settings, which have worked fine except for this. There really seems to be no rhyme or reason to this. It's as if the playlist decides it doesn't like that particular cast.

Can somebody help me out with this?