Thread: 4.2.41--all episodes and subscriptions vanished--twice

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

4.2.41--all episodes and subscriptions vanished--twice

I've been a loyal user for 4-5 years now, and have had the unlock key for almost as long, so suffice to say, I know what I'm doing. A few days ago I opened Beyond Pod, and all my feeds and downloaded podcasts had disappeared.

To the best of my ability, I resubscribed to everything I'd been subscribed to and recreated my playlists... Only to have the problem recur tonight.

Rebooting my phone doesn't help. Deleting and reinstalling the app doesn't help.

Help?

BeyondPod Team
    Quote Originally Posted by nnaylime View Post
    I've been a loyal user for 4-5 years now, and have had the unlock key for almost as long, so suffice to say, I know what I'm doing. A few days ago I opened Beyond Pod, and all my feeds and downloaded podcasts had disappeared.

To the best of my ability, I resubscribed to everything I'd been subscribed to and recreated my playlists... Only to have the problem recur tonight.

Rebooting my phone doesn't help. Deleting and reinstalling the app doesn't help.

Help?
    Hello,

Please send your logs for development to take a look at your data:

To send log files, go to BP Settings>> Menu Overflow (3 dot icon in the top right corner) >> View Logs >> Choose the logs "Android" and "BeyondPod" (these steps will need to be taken for each log separately) >> Menu overflow >> Email.

Please make sure to include a brief description of your issue with each log so development knows what report to match your logs to. If this is not included, your logs will not be sent to development for a review as we will not know what to look for in your logs