Thread: BeyondPod failing to update Earwolf podcasts

BeyondPod failing to update Earwolf podcasts

The last few days I cannot update my Earwolf podcasts, it's timing out connecting to rss.earwolf.com. As a test I used the Google podcasts app, and it got the latest episodes of Comedy Bang Bang (an Earwold podcast) without any problem.

I had to uninstall, delete the BeyondPod folder, and reinstall to fix this. That sucked, because it lost my subscriptions and all other settings. But it's working now.

Yes I just came here to post the same thing. Is there going to be a fix to this. I don't want to go through the hastle of uninstalling and reinstalling and re adding all my feeds if there is a fix coming soon

Is there an easy way to export/import all the feeds? I'd be open to try reinstalling if that's possible. If not, it's a lot of hassle, like kpk8541 said.

Settings>Backup and Restore

Keep in mind this only saves your feeds and settings, it will not re-download anything.

ALSO keep in mind that the default backup location is its own program directory, so if you uninstall....it removes the backup from your device. You should use the "Share Backup" feature to send it to google drive or your email or something, then download and restore. Why they don't use Google's app backup features that have been around for years...or use a cloud backup to their own servers is just beyond me.

BeyondPod Team
    Hello All,

I am able to receive the latest episodes from the Earwolf podcasts, however I just recently subscribed to them. What are the feed urls that are showing in your BP app for the different Earwolf podcasts?

BeyondPod Team
    It looks like they have changed their feed urls and you are on their older ones. You will need to unsubscribe from the current feeds and search for the feeds again to re-subscribe to their new feed url. This has fixed the issue for other users who have started experiencing the same behavior recently with Earwolf Podcasts.