Thread: Is virtual feed refresh fixed?

Is virtual feed refresh fixed?

I don't want to upgrade from 4.2.18 until this is fixed. Anyone try it? It just hung last time I checked v19.

BeyondPod Team
    Quote Originally Posted by 1tg1 View Post
    I don't want to upgrade from 4.2.18 until this is fixed. Anyone try it? It just hung last time I checked v19.
    Virtual feed works in v4.2.41 however there are some other known bugs that development is currently working on fixes for such as audio not casting properly, unprovoked pausing, widget issues; just as a note.

Still freezes at 100% updated.

BeyondPod Team
    Quote Originally Posted by 1tg1 View Post
    Very strange you are experiencing that. I am not having said issue. Are there any other users experiencing a freeze for virtual feeds?

Everytime I click post quick reply here I get a bad request error. Is your forum install buggy too???
    http://imgur.com/UwrC3VQ
    Last edited by 1tg1; 04-24-2019 at 05:05 PM.

Here's the bad request error
    http://imgur.com/UwrC3VQ
    Last edited by 1tg1; 04-24-2019 at 05:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KimW View Post
    Very strange you are experiencing that. I am not having said issue. Are there any other users experiencing a freeze for virtual feeds?
    I am. I just visited the forum for the first time in months to see if this issue had been reported. It started happening to me with the release before the October release. Combined with the audio notification and other problems in that before October release, it was enough for me to drop back to the previous version, which is where I stayed until two weeks ago, when I finally allowed an update.

I was glad to see the other problems noted in the October release bullet points had been resolved, but the "refresh virtual feed hangs at 100%" problem remains. Before the hang, you can see the newer files flicker as they show up in the dimmed background and then stop flickering when it reports "100%" and hangs. If you then close BeyondPod with Android Recent apps and restart, you see that the update did occur.

I'm on a Sprint S8, SM-G950U, version G950USQU5DSD3. My "Other" folder, on my SD card, currently has 1.93GB in 55 files.

Here's a screenshot of my Other virtual feed when hung:

Screenshot_20190510-195620_BeyondPod.jpg

__________________________________________________ _________________
    Sarkari Result Pnr Status 192.168.l.l