Thread: Making new episode 'Play Next'

Making new episode 'Play Next'

Is there any way when managing manual playlists to tell a recently downloaded episode to 'play next'?

I ask as I like to keep a lot of 'emergency' episodes at the end of my playlist and put recent shows at the top. I currently add these new shows to the playlist then have to drag them to the top of the playlist, which can be fiddly and would be easily rectified with a 'play next' option.

BeyondPod Team
    Quote Originally Posted by chuggyis View Post
    Is there any way when managing manual playlists to tell a recently downloaded episode to 'play next'?

I ask as I like to keep a lot of 'emergency' episodes at the end of my playlist and put recent shows at the top. I currently add these new shows to the playlist then have to drag them to the top of the playlist, which can be fiddly and would be easily rectified with a 'play next' option.
    You can set your playlist to "Play Next" in the playlist settings, but that will follow the order of the playlist you create. (Play 1, then play 2 'next', then play 3 'next'....)

Thanks for the reply, unfortunately I'm just looking to add new episodes to play next - I have over 100 episodes in my playlist (a podcast that's usually behind a paywall made their full catalogue free for a weekend so I downloaded a lot to keep for later). The problem is I now have to drag any new episodes I add to my playlist all the way to the top which can be fiddly with my chunky fingers....
    Last edited by chuggyis; 11-21-2019 at 04:21 PM. Reason: Typo