Thread: Auto play episode not working with headphones.

Auto play episode not working with headphones.

Running the latest version of Beyondpod on an Android 7.0 mobile. When I build up a playlist of episodes of podcasts and I play them through my headphones (cabled) it won't move automatically to the next episode once the previous episode has finished. It also doesn't delete the finished episode once it's over. This, even though the 'play and delete' function is turned on.

Interestingly when I play the podcasts through my car stereo via BT it does move to the next episode and delete the finished one.

Is there a feature that needs turning on/off when playing the podcasts through headphones?

Thanks.

BeyondPod Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Stuart Anderson View Post
    Running the latest version of Beyondpod on an Android 7.0 mobile. When I build up a playlist of episodes of podcasts and I play them through my headphones (cabled) it won't move automatically to the next episode once the previous episode has finished. It also doesn't delete the finished episode once it's over. This, even though the 'play and delete' function is turned on.

Interestingly when I play the podcasts through my car stereo via BT it does move to the next episode and delete the finished one.

Is there a feature that needs turning on/off when playing the podcasts through headphones?

Thanks.
    Hello Stuart,

If your settings are set to 'play next' and 'delete', it should be following those rules regardless of how you listen.

Please send your logs for development to take a look at your data for any clues:

To send log files, go to BP Settings>> Menu Overflow (3 dot icon in the top right corner) >> View Logs >> Choose the logs "Android" and "BeyondPod" (these steps will need to be taken for each log separately) >> Menu overflow >> Email.

Please make sure to include a brief description of your issue with each log so development knows what report to match your logs to.

Hi, did you manage to fix the problem?

Appvalley TutuApp Tweakbox
    Last edited by avensis; 03-13-2020 at 06:49 AM.