Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: BETA version 4.3.0 is now available!

BeyondPod Team

BETA version 4.3.0 is now available!

BETA version 4.3.0 is now available on our BETA Channel.

Awesome! It's not yet showing up for me but that it can take a bit till it gets published. Do you have a link to a changelog?

BeyondPod Team
    Quote Originally Posted by BubiBalboa View Post
    Awesome! It's not yet showing up for me but that it can take a bit till it gets published. Do you have a link to a changelog?
    http://www.beyondpod.mobi/Android/BETA/

Thanks! One big thing, at least for me, hasn't been fixed. The weird notification behavior. It's not marked as fixed so I'm not complaining but please make it a priority for the next release.Screenshot_20200227-224908_1.jpg
    Last edited by BubiBalboa; 02-27-2020 at 04:54 PM.

There is still a mess with notifications.
    I was hoping this would be fixed in new beta...

Update feeds from the smartplay menu is not working as well

Thanks! One big thing, at least for me, hasn't been fixed. The weird notification behavior. It's not marked as fixed so I'm not complaining but please make it a priority for the next release.Screenshot_20200227-224908_1.jpg
    Yeah, this is a pretty big bug. There is a constant blank notification that cannot be dismissed, it is created when opening the app and only disappears once android kills it as a background process. Open the app and it instantly comes up again.

I don't have any podcasts in this app anymore, use it only as an RSS feed. There is no reason to have any notifications in the tray at all as it's not playing any media.

The "Hide Played" and "Mark All Played" options inside a feed also aren't working.
    Last edited by adamlopresto; 02-28-2020 at 09:44 AM.

BeyondPod Team
    What device and Android version are you using? We did not experience notification issues when testing. I will pass information on to the development team for future releases.

BeyondPod Team
    Quote Originally Posted by adamlopresto View Post
    The "Hide Played" and "Mark All Played" options inside a feed also aren't working.
    Yes, those are known bugs but were not fixed in this release. Development worked on bugs that were priority for this round and will continue to work on other known bugs for future release.