Thread: 4.3.7 marks all downloaded episodes as played on update

4.3.7 marks all downloaded episodes as played on update

Title says it all, with every update (automatic or manual) all downloaded episodes are marked as played, and if the option to delete played episodes on update is enabled then all episodes are deleted.

Anybody else having this problem?

BeyondPod Team
    Quote Originally Posted by uManiac View Post
    Title says it all, with every update (automatic or manual) all downloaded episodes are marked as played, and if the option to delete played episodes on update is enabled then all episodes are deleted.

Anybody else having this problem?
    I have reported this to the development team. They will make a fix for this and release a new beta. Thank you for reporting.

My problem with this version is that all of my podcasts that were half listened to have lost their memory of where I had finished listening.
    Now instead of showing 10 minutes left, for example, I will be forced to listen to them from the start again.
    I am very pissed off with this. Is there any way to recover their previous status?

I have the same issue with the 4.3.7 Beta.

Thanks BP, it's been fixed in 4.3.8. Also, the notifications are all correct now.

BeyondPod Team
    BETA version 4.3.8 has been released to correct the marked as played issue.

Thanks for the v4.3.8 update. Is there a way to clear the mistaken marked as played issue on all of the episodes at once instead of clearing the episodes one at a time?

In the all feeds categorey, tap and hold the first played episode. When its selected, tap the 3 dots top right and select all. Press the 3 dots again and select clear played. All episodes will then be unplayed.