Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: BeyondPod BETA version 4.3.8 is now Available

Quote Originally Posted by KimW View Post
    Can you please provide the titles of the feeds you are casting episodes from when you run into this issue?
    it is random - sometimes an episode will cast and sometimes a different episode won't. I've had this happen with the "The Adam and Dr. Drew Show" podcast

Quote Originally Posted by DanL View Post
    A few issues with the 4.3.8 beta release I've noticed:
    * As with @Roger_wilco, I too get BeyondPod hanging at the end of some podcasts and not deleting and continuing to the next one in the list.
    * When I pause the display to take a call for a meeting, about 20 minutes later it will start playing again. It seems right at 20 minutes too.
    * Some times when opening BeyondPod it starts (clears the screen), but then hangs on the blank screen. Force killing it, or waiting a few minutes for Android to figure out it has hung kills it too. Running it again seems to always work.
    * I have the 4x1 widget on my main screen. If I haven't started BP it doesn't even fire up the app. If I start BP then move back to the home screen, the widget works.

My phone is a Google Pixel 4 with Android 10, update May 5, 2020 (latest currently available).

I submitted the Android and BeyondPod logs - the "pause" issue just occurred around 3PM US Central (~15 minutes ago), so hopefully that information is helpful there. I can't remember if the hanging thing happened this morning or last night.
    I am having issues 1 and 2 above as well.

Samsung Galaxy S8+, Android 9, Beyondpod 4.3.8.

After using Beyondpod's notification controls to pause a podcast, the notification controller disappears a few minutes later. This is frustrating because I almost exclusively use the notification controls throughout my work day. I believe that I have removed Beyondpod from any and all lists regarding battery saving, but as far as I can find, I'm the only one on the form experiencing this issue, so maybe it's something wrong on my end?

BeyondPod Team
    Hello,

Please send your logs for development to take a look for any clues. We are not able to recreate your issue on our end.

To send log files, go to BP Settings>> Menu Overflow (3 dot icon in the top right corner) >> View Logs >> Choose the logs "Android" and "BeyondPod" (these steps will need to be taken for each log separately) >> Menu overflow >> Email.

Please make sure to include a brief description of your issue with each log so development knows what report to match your logs to.