Thread: Tasker plug-in not working since last update

Tasker plug-in not working since last update

Since last update I cannot her command from the tasker plug-in to work anymore (Nothing happens when the task is executed).

Anyone?

BeyondPod Team
    Quote Originally Posted by henrik4223 View Post
    Since last update I cannot her command from the tasker plug-in to work anymore (Nothing happens when the task is executed).

Anyone?
    Hello,

We have had reports of this from a couple of other users and this information has been reported to the developers. If you could please provide which commands you use for BeyondPod in Tasker and send you logs, that would be greatly appreciated.

To send log files, go to BP Settings>> Menu Overflow (3 dot icon in the top right corner) >> View Logs >> Choose the logs "Android" and "BeyondPod" (these steps will need to be taken for each log separately) >> Menu overflow >> Email.

Please make sure to include a brief description of your issue with each log so development knows what report to match your logs to.

I don't have any issues with that.
    And thanks for the little explanation about the log files.

https://shareit.onl/ https://mxplayer.pro/
    Last edited by burbigo1; 07-05-2020 at 03:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KimW View Post
    Hello,

We have had reports of this from a couple of other users and this information has been reported to the developers. If you could please provide which commands you use for BeyondPod in Tasker and send you logs, that would be greatly appreciated.

To send log files, go to BP Settings>> Menu Overflow (3 dot icon in the top right corner) >> View Logs >> Choose the logs "Android" and "BeyondPod" (these steps will need to be taken for each log separately) >> Menu overflow >> Email.

Please make sure to include a brief description of your issue with each log so development knows what report to match your logs to.
    Thanks - I have mailed the logs now with a description :-)

I have the identical problem. It started within the last few months. None of the tasker plugin commands work for me anymore. I emailed log files today 6/6/20 from an email address that includes my handle electricpete within it (the email displayname may be Peter NoSpam).

By the way I'm a long time very-satisfied user of BeyondPod. Keep up the great work!
    Last edited by electricpete; 06-06-2020 at 06:02 PM.

BeyondPod Team
    Quote Originally Posted by electricpete View Post
    I have the identical problem. It started within the last few months. None of the tasker plugin commands work for me anymore. I emailed log files today 6/6/20 from an email address that includes my handle electricpete within it (the email displayname may be Peter NoSpam).

By the way I'm a long time very-satisfied user of BeyondPod. Keep up the great work!
    Thank you for sending your logs in.