Thread: BeyondPod stopping after podcast played

BeyondPod stopping after podcast played

Hello,

I am now on beta 4.3.8 with android 9 on a Xiaomi rednote 5.

Every so often, when I reach the end of an audio podcast, BeyondPod will just stall and stay idle, instead of deleting played episode and starting the next. This appears to be random, it is not dependent on the feed nor the episode's length, it will sometimes happen for 4 episodes in a row and sometimes I can go through an entire day without trouble. Although the problem is older than this version, the beta has not resolved it.

Thank you for your support and for the great work.

BeyondPod Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Roger_wilco View Post
    Hello,

I am now on beta 4.3.8 with android 9 on a Xiaomi rednote 5.

Every so often, when I reach the end of an audio podcast, BeyondPod will just stall and stay idle, instead of deleting played episode and starting the next. This appears to be random, it is not dependent on the feed nor the episode's length, it will sometimes happen for 4 episodes in a row and sometimes I can go through an entire day without trouble. Although the problem is older than this version, the beta has not resolved it.

Thank you for your support and for the great work.
    Hello,

Thank you for reporting. Is this happening when listening on your device? Or on bluetooth? Wired headset? All of these?

Please send your logs for development to take a look at your data for any clues:

To send log files, go to BP Settings>> Menu Overflow (3 dot icon in the top right corner) >> View Logs >> Choose the logs "Android" and "BeyondPod" (these steps will need to be taken for each log separately) >> Menu overflow >> Email.

Please make sure to include a brief description of your issue with each log so development knows what report to match your logs to.